We are pleased to issue Iberville Capital, L.P.’s 2019 Annual Report. In 2019, the fund held its first closings and constructed a strong, diverse initial portfolio of tax liens. At a glance, the liens have super-priority, 2.53% lien-to-value ratio, and encumber over $12MM in real estate. More importantly, the fund successfully acquired its target ratio of liens on blighted and abandoned properties which have historically driven our early returns.
2019 Financial highlights net of fees and carry:
- Q4 2019 NAV increase: 2.19%
- 2019 NAV increase: 6.09%
- Annualized Return: 10.44%
- Total Expenses and Performance Allocation: 2.16%
2020 is shaping up to be an exciting year for us as we continue to raise capital and market the fund.
Some highlights of this year’s current and forthcoming developments:
- The fund’s institutional investor outreach was featured in REFI US: https://refi.global/us/fundraising/iberville-maps-tax-lien-focused-platform-for-institutional-market/
- I will present a webinar on May 19 entitled Real Estate Tax Liens: Contracyclical Diversification – https://opalgroup.net/conference/real-estate-tax-liens-contracyclical-diversification/
- Management will serve as panelists at upcoming conferences:
- June 8: Virtual Real Estate Opportunities Forum – Topic: Finding Deal Flow, Acquisitions & Acquisition Due Diligence
- July 21: Newport, RI Family Office & Private Wealth Management Forum – Topic: Tax Efficient Strategies for the Current Market
- October 6: West Palm Beach, FL Real Estate Investment Summit – Topic: Managing Risk in Anticipation of a Market Downturn
- December 7: Dana Point, CA Alternative Investing Summit – Topic: Real Estate Investing: Building, Balancing and Tweaking Your Portfolio
- We also look forward to attending the Opal Exchange one-on-one investor networking event in October.
Thank you for your continued interest and sharing our excitement as we grow together.